How is Adult Content defined in a legal contract?
- Adult Content means content in publications, films and games which is classified as suitable for individuals over 18 years of age. Seen in 9 SEC filings
- Adult Content means all material, including audio or video content, which is pornographic or contains nudity, explicit sexual material, or sexual acts that go beyond what is normally broadcasted. Seen in 7 SEC filings
- Adult Content means content in films, games and publications that is deemed appropriate for individuals above the age of 18. Seen in 1 SEC filing
- Adult Content means films, videos, software, photographs, images, sound recordings, audiovisual works, video games, websites, or other currently known or later conceived media which contains scenes of a graphic sexual nature. Seen in 1 SEC filing
- Adult Content means content that primarily consists of sexual themes and is comparable to or more explicit than the content displayed on existing adult channels; however, non-adult content will not be considered as adult content. Seen in 1 SEC filing
- Adult Content means content predominantly comprised of sexually explicit material, rated “18” or “R18” under the film classification's age-related categories or any such sexually explicit content which falls within the descriptors of such classification categories. Seen in 1 SEC filing
- Adult Content means an internet access service that hosts harmful and offensive materials from which individuals under 18 years of age are protected. Seen in 1 SEC filing
- Adult Content means adult erotica content which is accessible only by verified customers of age. Seen in 1 SEC filing
Note: The Genie AI Legal Assistant pulled this data out of the SEC EDGAR Database of 500,000 records from the past 22 years of filings. We regularly update this page as new filings and definitions come in.
Search EDGAR for 'Definitions of adult content' yourself to verify these results. We are always keen to point people to source documents.
Are you creating, reviewing or negotiating a document?
Looking for further advice on how to define “
" in your document?
🚀 Try our AI Legal Assistant! It's free while in beta and it can suggest a definition just for your specific needs (Simply import your contract, then ask it to draft a definition suitable for your document, that's it!)
What is the most popular definition of '
Adult Content means material in media platforms, classified as suitable for individuals above 18 years, containing explicit sexual themes