How is Address Number defined in a legal contract?
- Address Number means the number that's allocated to a series of regular intervals on a road or street in accordance with a given numbering formula. Seen in 4 SEC filings
- Address Number means the numeric identifier for a specific addressable structure or unit. Seen in 3 SEC filings
- Address Number means the assigned number of a property, which may include a fusion of numbers and/or words. Seen in 3 SEC filings
- Address Number means a series of numbers based on a particular formula that begins at 0 base points across the East-West baseline and North-South meridian, given by the Addressing Official as part of an address. Numerical systems currently in use would only be altered or updated at the request of a local governmental entity or as needed to rectify any errors found during the process of mapping. Seen in 2 SEC filings
- Address Number means the number allocated to regularly spaced intervals on a road or street in accordance with a specific numbering formula. Seen in 1 SEC filing
- Address Number means the allocated number of a property, which may include a mixture of numbers and/or words, designated by a planning and development department. Seen in 1 SEC Filing
- Address Number means the assigned number of a property which is used, or is intended to be used, as part of the official address for the property. Seen in 1 SEC Filing
Note: The Genie AI Legal Assistant pulled this data out of the SEC EDGAR Database of 500,000 records from the past 22 years of filings. We regularly update this page as new filings and definitions come in.
Search EDGAR for 'Definitions of address number' yourself to verify these results. We are always keen to point people to source documents.
Are you creating, reviewing or negotiating a document?
Looking for further advice on how to define “
" in your document?
🚀 Try our AI Legal Assistant! It's free while in beta and it can suggest a definition just for your specific needs (Simply import your contract, then ask it to draft a definition suitable for your document, that's it!)
What is the most popular definition of '
Address Number means the specific numerical identifier allocated for a property or a unit.