How is Adjusted Capitalized Cost defined in a legal contract?
- Adjusted Capitalized Cost means the amount derived for each lease, which is the net result of the agreed price of the leased item plus the cost of any services the lessee pays during the lease tenure minus any allowance, rebates or credits made by the lessee. Seen in 34 SEC filings
- Adjusted Capitalized Cost means the net amount computed by deducting the capitalized cost reduction from the capitalized costs, which is used to determine the base periodic payment. Seen in 18 SEC filings
- Adjusted Capitalized Cost means for any lease and the related item, it's the total capitalized cost minus the capitalized cost reduction. This value is used for calculations of the monthly payment.
Seen in 7 SEC filings
- Adjusted Capitalized Cost means for any lease, including any prolonged lease, it is the amount used to calculate the basic monthly fee for the lease. Seen in 6 SEC filings
- Adjusted Capitalized Cost means for a lease, the sum of the agreed value of the leased item plus any expenses the lessee agrees to pay over the lease duration, minus any payment by the lessee that reduces clause amount. Seen in 5 SEC filings
- Adjusted Capitalized Cost means the capitalized cost minus any capitalized cost reduction payment made by the retail lessee at the beginning of the lease agreement and any allowance granted by the retail lessor. Seen in 4 SEC filings
- Adjusted Capitalized Cost means the amount which serves as the basis for determining the base lease payment, computed by subtracting the capitalized cost reduction from the capitalized cost.
Seen in 2 SEC filings
- Adjusted Capitalized Cost means the gross capitalized cost, less the capitalized cost reduction, and is the amount used by the retail lessor in calculating the base periodic payment in the lease agreement. Seen in 2 SEC filings
Note: The Genie AI Legal Assistant pulled this data out of the SEC EDGAR Database of 500,000 records from the past 22 years of filings. We regularly update this page as new filings and definitions come in.
Search EDGAR for 'Definitions of adjusted capitalized cost' yourself to verify these results. We are always keen to point people to source documents.
Are you creating, reviewing or negotiating a document?
Looking for further advice on how to define “
Adjusted Capitalized Cost
" in your document?
🚀 Try our AI Legal Assistant! It's free while in beta and it can suggest a definition just for your specific needs (Simply import your contract, then ask it to draft a definition suitable for your document, that's it!)
What is the most popular definition of '
Adjusted Capitalized Cost
Adjusted Capitalized Cost means the sum of a leased item's agreed value and any additional costs during the lease, less any credits