How is Active Energy defined in a legal contract?
- Active Energy means the electricity created, circulated or delivered by an electrical circuit over a duration of time. It is the combination of the power over time, gauged in watt-hours or its standard multiples.
Seen in 14 SEC filings
- Active Energy means a unit of electric energy flow, which is the time combination of voltage and in-phase component of current flow across a certain supply point. It is expressed in watt-hours and their multiples.
Seen in 11 SEC filings
- Active Energy means the electrical energy generated, flowed or provided by an electric circuit during a period of time, calculated considering the power at that time. This value is measured in units of watt-hours or their standard multiples.
Seen in 8 SEC filings
- Active Energy means the power supplied or used up over a certain period, which is the integration of active power over time. This is measured in terms of ‘watt-hours’ or their standard multiples.
Seen in 7 SEC filings
- Active Energy means the electrical energy produced, flowing or supplied by an electrical circuit over a specific interval of time. It is the integration with respect to time of the instantaneous power, measured in units of watt-hours or standard multiples.
Seen in 6 SEC filings
- Active Energy means the continuous integration over time of the product of voltage, current flow, and the cosine of the phase angle between them. This is usually measured in kilowatt-hours.
Seen in 2 SEC filings
- Active Energy means the electrical energy produced, flowed or supplied by an electrical circuit over an interval of time, integrated with respect to instantaneous power. The measurement unit used is watt-hours or its standard multiple equivalents.
Seen in 2 SEC filings
- Active Energy means the actual amount of electrical energy delivered to a load in an alternating current system, considering the phase differences between voltage and current at any given time.
Seen in 1 SEC filing
Note: The Genie AI Legal Assistant pulled this data out of the SEC EDGAR Database of 500,000 records from the past 22 years of filings. We regularly update this page as new filings and definitions come in.
Search EDGAR for ‘Definitions of active energy’ yourself to verify these results. We are always keen to point people to source documents.
Are you creating, reviewing or negotiating a document?
Looking for further advice on how to define “
" in your document?
🚀 Try our AI Legal Assistant! It's free while in beta and it can suggest a definition just for your specific needs (Simply import your contract, then ask it to draft a definition suitable for your document, that's it!)
What is the most popular definition of '
Active Energy means the electric power produced, circulated, or delivered in an electric circuit over time, measured in watt-hours or its multiples.