- ALG Residual Value means a determination of a vehicle's worth as per the specified lease schedule. The said value will be the lower of the two: the residual values of the vehicles at the termination of the associated lease when signed or the residual values provided by ALG for the stated time period. Seen in 54 SEC filings.
- ALG Residual Value means for a lease, it's the anticipated value of the relevant vehicle at the agreed Lease End Date, calculated using residual factors supplied by Automotive Lease Guide during the lease initiation date. Seen in 31 SEC filings.
- ALG Residual Value means in reference to a lease, it is the expected wholesale value of a vehicle at its maturity date, based on a residual value estimate provided by the Automotive Lease Guide at the time the lease was initiated. Seen in 25 SEC filings.
- ALG Residual Value means the residual value estimate published by ALG for the appropriate vehicle and term at the time of lease origination for such vehicle. Seen in 24 SEC filings.
- ALG Residual Value means A forecasted value of a specific year's vehicle at its Maturity Date, based upon a residual value estimate supplied by the ALG at the time the lease was initiated. Seen in 12 SEC filings.
- ALG Residual Value means the residual value of a vehicle as recorded in the given lease schedule. This value is the lesser one between the ALG residual values of the vehicles at the scheduled lease termination when signed, and the ALG residual values provided by the Automobile Lease Guide for the specified year. Seen in 11 SEC filings.
- ALG Residual Value means the remaining value of a 2011-1 vehicle as recorded in the attached lease schedule as part of the 2011-1 Supplement. Seen in 10 SEC filings.
- ALG Residual Value means the anticipated remaining value of a vehicle, recorded in a lease schedule, at the end of its lease term. Seen in 8 SEC filings.
Note: The Genie AI Legal Assistant pulled this data out of the SEC EDGAR Database of 500,000 records from the past 22 years of filings. We regularly update this page as new filings and definitions come in.
Search EDGAR for 'Definitions of alg residual value' yourself to verify these results. We are always keen to point people to source documents.
Are you creating, reviewing or negotiating a document?
Looking for further advice on how to define “
ALG Residual Value
" in your document?
🚀 Try our AI Legal Assistant! It's free while in beta and it can suggest a definition just for your specific needs (Simply import your contract, then ask it to draft a definition suitable for your document, that's it!)
What is the most popular definition of '
ALG Residual Value
ALG Residual Value means projected worth of a [vehicle] at termination of its [lease], guided by the lease schedule and Automotive Lease Guide