How is Activity Plan defined in a legal contract?
- Activity Plan means a strategy developed focussed on regular activities. The plan includes methods to incorporate these activities into daily routines. Seen in 31 SEC filings.
- Activity Plan means a plan centered around the activities of a client. It includes activities that promote or help maintain the client's physical and emotional well-being, reflecting the client's activity preferences and needs. Seen in 11 SEC filings.
- Activity Plan means a description of interventions and the corresponding dates and times the provider will provide these interventions. Seen in 10 SEC filings.
- Activity Plan means a document that summarizes the operational and financial objectives for the upcoming [number], including – Seen in 6 SEC filings.
- Activity Plan means any relevant activity plan specific to a service that is agreed upon and outlined in the relevant specification, which replaces any previous activity plans related to the service. Seen in 5 SEC filings.
- Activity Plan means a strategy developed particularly for an individual based on their activity assessment. Seen in 3 SEC filings.
Note: The Genie AI Legal Assistant pulled this data out of the SEC EDGAR Database of 500,000 records from the past 22 years of filings. We regularly update this page as new filings and definitions come in.
Search EDGAR for 'Definitions of activity plan' yourself to verify these results. We are always keen to point people to source documents.
Genie Definition 1
Activity Plan means a strategy developed, outlining specific activities and interventions, scheduled with a set timeline.
Relevant Contract Types
- When an organization is outsourcing a project
- When providing a detailed plan to clients or service users
- When developing a project schedule or timeline
- During the planning of a clinical trial
Genie Definition 2
Activity Plan means a service-specific plan agreed upon, replacing previous plans, and highlighting financial and operational objectives.
Relevant Contract Types
- When merging or forming a joint venture
- When changing business operations
- When replacing an older service plan with a new one
Are you creating, reviewing or negotiating a document?
Looking for further advice on how to define “
" in your document?
🚀 Try our AI Legal Assistant! It's free while in beta and it can suggest a definition just for your specific needs (Simply import your contract, then ask it to draft a definition suitable for your document, that's it!)
What is the most popular definition of '
Activity Plan means a strategy developed, outlining specific activities and interventions, scheduled with a set timeline