How is Account Signatory defined in a legal contract?
- Account Signatory means a person who is authorised by the Account Holder to make transactions on their account. Seen in 18 SEC filings.
- Account Signatory means a person or persons who have been legally given permission by the Account Owner to operate the account independently. The Account Owner or Account Holder is understood to be the individual or individuals who hold a bank account, whether on their own or jointly with another person. Seen in 3 SEC filings.
- Account Signatory means any individual, whether a legal entity or a natural person, who is authorised by you for the intention of agreements. Seen in 2 SEC filings.
- Account Signatory means any person appointed by the Principal with the power to act on its behalf in relation to the operation of an Account. This includes modifying restrictions or limits, and adding or removing Authorised Users or Operators for Business Authorised Users. Seen in 1 SEC filing.
- Account Signatory means the person or persons who are authorised to operate on an account under the relevant signature mandate. Seen in 1 SEC filing.
- Account Signatory means any person (legal or natural) who is occasionally authorised by you for the purposes of an agreement. Seen in 1 SEC filing.
- Account Signatory means the person or persons who are authorised to operate on an account under the proper account signature mandate. Seen in 1 SEC filing.
Note: The Genie AI Legal Assistant pulled this data out of the SEC EDGAR Database of 500,000 records from the past 22 years of filings. We regularly update this page as new filings and definitions come in.
Search EDGAR for 'Definitions of account signatory' yourself to verify these results. We are always keen to point people to source documents.
Are you creating, reviewing or negotiating a document?
Looking for further advice on how to define “
" in your document?
🚀 Try our AI Legal Assistant! It's free while in beta and it can suggest a definition just for your specific needs (Simply import your contract, then ask it to draft a definition suitable for your document, that's it!)
What is the most popular definition of '
Account Signatory means an individual authorized by the Account Holder to execute transactions on their account.